Wednesday, August 02, 2006

japan

hello my people i must say that its good to be home.So here we go i get on my plane to japan from atlanta and a lady with a baby sits beside me on the flight and for 5 hrs the kid and yell and drives me crazy but they finally moved her and the kid thanks god.now i get to japan and get to my room for a day of and the shower is short and i raise my arm and i run it through the ceiling ouch,then i get in the bed short short short but i deal with it.so show time and we rocked the people from japan through and through.so after the show we do a instore at 2am in the morning and its packed we great people despite the lng day and thanks to all of you.i must admitt i had a better time this time because my mind was more open to what was going on.i want to thanks everyone over there thet took care of us.Acco you are the best.untill next time

1 Comments:

Blogger candise said...

hahahahah oh man....as a 5'10" gal (blonde no doubt) i can relate Chew. i never felt more giant sized in my life! i used to have to almost duck to get in my front door in japan! my kitchen sink came up to about mid thigh...i couldnt buy a single pair of the gorgeous shoes you see everywhere...(that was the worst). Japan is a unique experience for travel-for real!

i'm so glad y'all felt the love this time. World Boogie is coming baby!...it sho nuf is coming.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home