Monday, July 17, 2006

tour diary for chew

hello all its been a while for me since i wrote on my blog,i've had more computer problems than one man should have.not making excuses but show me a little slack.The tour with mr.Hiatt has really been a learning thing for me the past couple of summers and im grateful but last night had to topped it all off.i'm sitting backstage practicing scales and this guy walked in with a accordion and it was garth hudson from the band.I almost shit my paints but we had a blast.I must say that it was a great time minus being in this hot venue inn Kingston nyc but all and all it was great.well im going to try and keep this going so spread the word for me.thanks.much love big chew

1 Comments:

Blogger lovemefondue said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home